The iron, the dryer, the sun, the dyes, and the discolorations are the main responsible for the burned hair. When these factors are abused or not used correctly, the hair cuticle is broken, the natural protein of the hair is lost and the hair becomes dehydrated, loses its shine and elasticity and the frizz and split ends appear. If you feel that these lines are your capillary biography, find out in this article about how to care for burned hair information.
How To Take Care Of Long Hair
Steps To Follow:
- The first thing you should do to take care of burnt hair is to cut it. When the hair is damaged at the tips, the damage is spread throughout the hair, so the state of abuse in which your tips are today is the state in which all your hair will be with the passage of time. This happens because the cuticle is open at the tips and it opens up along the hair until all the protein that keeps it healthy is thrown away. Maybe you do not have to cut all your hair, but it is necessary to remove at least four fingers of burned hair so that your hair starts to regenerate.
- When losing protein, what do you need to care for burned hair? Protein! This protein that your hair lost and that you have to replace is called keratin. The Keratin is the protein that your hair produces and is responsible for your hair look healthy, shiny and elastic, ie, we are not talking about any smoothing treatment and “supposedly miraculous”. You can get keratin in conditioners, cream baths, hair repair treatments, regenerating ampoules, and many more professional and specialized hair care products.
- The heat of the iron is one of the main enemies to care for burned hair. The iron, as we explained at the beginning, if it is not used correctly or if it is abused, can burn the hair and make it irreparable. To avoid that happening it is necessary that you know the main mistakes that we make when ironing the hair and, above all, that you take care of your hair before ironing it. Do not iron your hair when it is wet, use the iron at a medium temperature, put on your hair a protector for heat and do not iron your hair every week.
- The sun is as harmful as iron. UV rays are able to penetrate the cuticle and burn it. To avoid that, you should know how to take care of the hair during the summer, which is when there is greater solar intensity and always, no matter if it is cloudy or it is winter, to use a sunscreen comb.
- Apply moisturizing masks for burned hair is very useful to care for your hair. The masks help hydrate and return strands of water lost through abuse. You can apply these masks twice a week, leaving to act for 20 minutes and then removing with cold water.
- Use a special hair care line for damaged hair. Using shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair will help you regenerate your hair. Do not wash your hair every day, even if the shampoo is helpful, it dries out the hair if it is used every day since it contains many chemicals such as sodium and sulfate to generate foam and aromas.
- Avoid dyeing or bleaching hair burned. These chemicals will act on your hair accentuating the bad condition and leaving it porous and very weak. Try to recover your natural color while you regenerate your hair or prefer colorations based on natural products such as henna.
- The intensive moisturizing recommended taking care of burnt hair. These hydrations do not modify the wave of the hair but hydrate the strand as far as possible. The botox capillary is a blister that offers this type of hydration whose results can be observed from the day of the application. If you want to save some money, you can also apply the botox capillary at home.
- Have patience, take care of the burnt hair and require a lot of attention and effort, but in the end it is possible to regenerate it if you follow these tips, especially the instruction to cut the hair. If you are a lover of manes do not worry, here we also tell you how to take care of the hair so that it grows.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to care for burned hair, we recommend you to enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.