Eyeliners are a basic necessity for any woman who wants to make her eyes appear bigger, bolder, more dramatic, or who simply wants to make her eyes stand out. With the vast variety of eyeliners in the market today, the decision-making process can be quite tricky. But first, what kinds of eyeliners are the best? From pencil to liquid to gel, there truly are a lot of options to choose from.
Best Liquid Eyeliner Pencil:
Eyeliner pencils are perfect for creating a soft look, but they have just as much potential to create the perfect edgy look. Pencils are best used for the lower lashes and the waterline, which is something liquid or gel liners should not be used for. Should you choose to invest in a pencil eyeliner, the best one all around is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil. The pencil is creamy and glides effortlessly and truly does stay put and doesn’t budge until you are ready to remove it. It is excellent for enduring hot and humid climates.
Importance of Eyeliner:
Eyeliner is a must for people with small eyes. With eyeliner, even the smallest eyes can appear large. Applying Best Liquid Eyeliner requires some technique though. The line drawn should not be too dark and harsh. The 3 types are namely liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, and gel type eyeliner. All three types of eyeliners work in the same way just that the liquid and gel type is less hassle-free in the sense that you need not sharpen your eyeliner. Some people will prefer to have the pencil type for better grip as they find it easier to draw their lines as though drawing on paper. First, choose the type of eyeliner you wish to work on. Normally I recommend the liquid Best Liquid Eyeliner as the fine tip makes it easier for beginners to draw the eye line. Hold the skin of your upper lid taut. Apply the liquid eyeliner starting from the inside corner of the eye to outward. Try to apply a light stroke. If you are a beginner on using eyeliner, you may face difficulties in drawing a nice line through. In that case, you may wish to split your line into two sections. Draw from the inner corner of the eye to the middle and then finish off from the middle to the end. Remember to keep your line as near to the lash line as possible to create a natural look! And if you should fail during your first attempt, do not discourage. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, after a few trials, you will be as good as a pro
Traditional Eyeliner Pencil:
Traditional or Customary pencils, then again, have more excellent vicinity available which implies you have more choices in color and eyeliner styles. The downside of this kind of eyeliner is that if the eye is not prepared appropriately, the creamier sorts can drain either on the easier lash line or around the eye.
With a specific end goal to keep this, utilize an eyeshadow base set with powder. This will permit the liner to hold fast to the base rather than your eyelid, which if tends to get a bit slick around mid-day is not the best choice. On account of their less unpleasant nature, customary pencils float simpler within the easier eyelid and on the off chance that you have delicate eyes you have to be aware of tearing when applying liner to this zone of the eye.
Try Your Eyes Go Off Best Liquid Eyeliner:
Ladies get trapped in a furrow of black or brown eyeliner styles. A whole world of color exists there just begging for you to try out. Colored eyeliner truly brings out the color in your eyes—remember it. Commonly following instances may be kept in mind while exploring styles:
- Gray and other earth-toned Best Liquid Eyeliner can enhance the green eyes. Whilst some ladies swear by purple.
- Brown eyes shine enclosed in green or violet liner.
- Bronze-gold and various shades of purple eyeliners suite blue-eyed beauties easily.
Spend in a small number of different colors and try out the at least few diverse looks above. You can blend and go with eyeliner colors too even with gorgeous and beautiful eyes.
Eyeliner is a versatile ingredient of your makeup arsenal as it can be worn casually or for glamour. It’s easy to use, reasonably priced, and will no doubt bring a shine to your eyes.
5 Great Tips For Using Eyeliner:
- Line your eyes like you normally would. Just like black, brown or grey eyeliners, you can use white eyeliner to highlight your eye on both the top and bottom lid. This does give a very noticeable cosmetic look though, so this is best left for the brave.
- For brighter, larger eyes, the line just the bottom lid. When you’re doing your regular makeup look, even with black eyeliner on the top lid, add a bit of black to the inside of your lower lid. This will be barely noticeable and will give your eyes a bit of a pop.
- Layer eyeliners for an interesting effect. You can create a new look by first lining your eyes with thick white eyeliner and then going over it in a thinner, darker color, such as black or blue. This brightens your eye while still keeping your look relatively normal and safe for work.
- Change your black eyeliner to a different shade black eyeshadow. All you do is dust a bit of a different, bright eyeshadow color over your white eyeliner. Then brush your lid with a clean round brush. The shadow on the lid will lighten, but your old black eyeliner will now be tinted whatever color you added. This means you can have any color eyeliner as long as you have white and multiple shades of shadow.
- For added eye brightening and highlighting, apply black eyeliner to the inner corner of your eye. Lining the top and bottom lid from the inner corner of your eye out until about a half a centimeter will add some real punch to your eyes without changing your look too much. Your eyes will look brighter and you’ll seem more awake and ready to go.
- Choose a retractable gel eyeliner. Not only will you forgo sharpening, this type of liner goes on easier and smoother than regular pencils or liquid eyeliner
- Price doesn’t always matter. Although expensive brands have the notoriety, you can often find inexpensive liners that work just as well.
- Experiment what you buy. It may take a few brands before you find the perfect Best Liquid Eyeliner for you.
(Now you know exactly how to buy your eyeliner, and what to do with it when you get it home.)